Whenever working with Excel, you may face situations where you will need to translate your file or data into other languages. This article aims to explain how to translate Excel file from English to Gujarati.
Download Practice Workbook
Here, I have provided the practice workbook. You can download it from here.
2 Easy Ways to Translate Excel File from English to Gujarati
To explain this article, I have taken the following dataset. This dataset contains 3 columns, State, Department, and Sales Person. I will show you how you can translate this Excel file from English to Gujarati.
1. Translate Excel File from English to Gujarati Using Translate Feature
You can use the Translate feature to translate a file from English to Gujarati. Let’s see how you can do that.
- Firstly, select the cell where you want to translate the data. Here, I selected Cell B4.
- Secondly, go to the Review tab.
- Thirdly, select Translate.
- After that, the Translator menu will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the drop-down option to select your preferred language.
- Then, select Gujarati.
- Next, you will see that the selected cell is converted to Gujarati.
- Select the translated data.
- Then, press Ctrl + C on your keyboard to copy the data.
- After that, select the data from the Formula Bar.
- Next, press Ctrl + V to paste your translated data.
- Consequently, you will see that you have pasted the translated data.
- Next, press Enter.
- Finally, you will see that you have translated the data from English to Gujarati.
- Now, translate the rest of the data in the same way.
- How to Translate Excel File from French to English (2 Quick Tricks)
- Translate Portuguese to English in Excel (4 Effective Ways)
- How to Translate Arabic to English in Excel (With Easy Steps)
2. Utilize Google Translate to Translate Excel File from English to Gujarati
You can translate an Excel file into other languages easily by using Google Translate. In this method, I will utilize Google Translate to translate Excel file from English to Gujarati. Here, I have taken the following Excel file to explain this example. I will translate this into Gujarati.
Let’s see how you can do it.
- In the beginning, visit the Google Translate Website link.
- Then, Google Translate will appear.
- Select Document.
- Next, select Browse your computer.
- After that, the File Upload dialog box will appear.
- Select the Excel file you want to translate.
- Then, select Open.
- After that, select the language as GUJARATI.
- Then, select Translate.
- Next, your Excel file will be translated.
- Afterward, select Download Translation.
- Finally, you will get your translated file.
- In the following image, you can see that I have translated my file from English to Gujarati.
- Now, you can also check if the translation is correct.
- To do so, select the cell you want to check. Here, I selected Cell B6.
- Then, go to the Review tab.
- After that, click on Translate.
- Now, the Translator menu will appear.
- Then, check if the translation is right. Here, you can see that I have got the correct translation.
Things to Remember
- For Method-01 you will have to copy and paste each data manually to translate the file. So, for big data, this method can be tiring.
- For a big set of data, Method-02 is more suitable.
- You must have an active internet connection for both of these methods.
Here, I have provided a practice sheet for you.
To conclude, I tried to cover how to translate an Excel file from English to Gujarati. Here, I explained 2 simple and effective methods. I hope this was clear to you. For more articles, visit ExcelDemy. If you have any questions, Feel free to let me know in the comment section below.