Excel is the most widely used tool for dealing with massive datasets. We can perform myriads of tasks of multiple dimensions in Excel. In this article, I will show you 2 easy ways on how to translate multiple cells in Excel.
2 Easy Ways to Translate Multiple Cells in Excel
This is a sample dataset that I am going to use. There are some salespeople along with the zones they work in, order date, and the amount.
1. Use Built-in Translator in Microsoft Excel
The first method is to use the built-in translator in Microsoft Excel.
- Select the range you want to translate.
- Then, go to the Review.
- After that, select Translate.
- Excel will translate the cells.
2. Use Google Translate to Translate Multiple Cells in Excel
The next method is to use Google Translate. It is a multilingual translation service created by Google with a view to translating texts, documents, and websites from one language into another. This will replace the words while translating.
- Visit Google Translate on your browser.
- Then, select Documents.
- After that, choose the languages. Here, I am going to translate the document from English to French.
- Then, select Browse your computer.
- After that, choose the file you want to translate.
- Then, click open.
- Google Translate will prepare the document for translation.
- Select Translate.
- Once the translation is done, download the file.
- Then, open the file. You will find the translation.
Things to Remember
- The built-in feature will not replace the cells with the translated words. You have to do it manually.
In this article, I have explained how to translate multiple cells in Excel. I hope it helps everyone. If you have any suggestions, ideas, or feedback, please feel free to comment below. Please visit Exceldemy for more useful articles like this.
- How to Translate Excel File from German to English
- Translate an Excel File from Japanese to English
- How to Translate Chinese to English in Excel (2 Simple Methods)
- Translate Excel File to English (2 Easy Ways)
- How to Translate Portuguese to English in Excel (4 Effective Ways)
- Translate Arabic to English in Excel (With Easy Steps)