This article is part of my series: Excel VBA & Macros – A Step by Step Complete Guide.
You can also assign a macro to a button on your Quick Access toolbar:
- Right-click the Quick Access toolbar and choose Customize Quick Access Toolbar from the shortcut menu. The Quick Access Toolbar tab of the Excel Options dialog box appears.
- Select Macros from the drop-down list on the left.
- At the top of the list on the right, choose For All Documents, or For xxx (where xxx is the active workbook’s name). This step determines whether the macro will be available for all workbooks, or just the workbook that contains the macro.
- Select your macro and click the Add button.
- To change the icon or displayed text, click the Modify button.
Step by step process to add a macro to Quick Access Toolbar
After performing these steps, your Quick Access toolbar will display a button that executes your macro like the following figure.
Download Working File
Happy Excelling 🙂