If you use Instagram regularly, sometimes you need to download Instagram comments. One of the core reasons for this is that you may be an influencer or brand promoter. So, you want to get feedback from mass people or your clients. To do this you need to export Instagram comments to Excel. This article will mainly focus on how to export Instagram comments to Excel. I hope you find this article very informative.
Download Practice Workbook
Download the CSV file with Comments.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Export Instagram Comments to Excel
In social media, there is a section of people who make bad comments but some of the gems of people who make some valuable comments. These comments can be helpful for future business purposes for creating any content. You can get some mass people inside and what they want. To export Instagram comments to Excel, we have found one method. We’ll show step-by-step procedures to export Instagram comments to Excel.
Step 1: Copy Post Link
Our first step is to copy the post link. When you are on your Instagram, you need to select the post from where you want to export comments to Excel. Follow the steps carefully.
- First, open your Instagram.
- From the photo section, select any photo from where you want to export Instagram comments to Excel.
- When you are in that photo section, you’ll some status regarding this pic and some comments from other people about this photo.
- Next, select the Options menu. See the screenshot.
- You’ll get several options from there.
- Then, select the Copy Link option. It will copy the link to the clipboard.
- How to Reference Comments in Excel (3 Easy Methods)
- Copy Comments in Excel Using VLOOKUP
- Add Comment in Excel (4 Handy Methods)
- How to Export PDF Comments into an Excel Spreadsheet (3 Quick Tricks)
- Print Worksheet with Comments in Excel (5 Easy Ways)
Step 2: Paste Link into ExportComments
Our next step is to paste it into the ExportComments app. In google, you may find some free apps, from there, you can easily export comments. Follow the steps carefully.
- First, open Google and search Export Instagram Comments.
- Next, click on Export Instagram Comments: ExportGram or you can go directly to https://exportgram.net.
- Then, go inside this link.
- You’ll get an interface where you can paste your copied link.
- Paste the link in there.
- Finally, click on Continue. It will basically upload the link to that website.
- Then, click on Export.
- It can take some time to export it.
Read More: How to Extract Comments in Excel (3 Suitable Examples)
Step 3: Download and Open File
Our last step is to download the export file and open it in Excel.
- When you export the link to that website, you’ll get a link to download
- Next, click on the CSV file link.
- After clicking on the download link, your Excel file will be ready.
- Now, open that CSV file to check whether you get all the comments or not.
We have shown all the step-by-step procedures to export Instagram comments. Some people need to take public opinions for their business or other needs. They will find it really helpful. All the steps are fairly easy to understand and easier to digest. I hope you get this article really useful to solve your purpose. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comment section, and don’t forget to visit our Exceldemy page.
- How to Hide All Comments in Excel (3 Simple Methods)
- Convert Comments to Notes in Excel (3 Suitable Ways)
- Populate Comment from Another Cell in Excel (and Vice Versa)
- How to Hide Comments in Excel (4 Quick Methods)
- Find Comments in Excel (4 Easy Methods)
- How to Remove Pop-up Comments in Excel (4 Suitable Ways)
- [Fixed!] Comments in Excel Far Away from Cell (3 Possible Solutions)