If you use Instagram regularly, sometimes you need to download Instagram comments. One of the core reasons for this is that you may be an influencer or brand promoter. So, you want to get feedback from mass people or your clients. To do this you need to export Instagram comments to Excel. This article will mainly focus on how to export Instagram comments to Excel. I hope you find this article very informative.
In social media, there is a section of people who make bad comments but some of the gems of people who make some valuable comments. These comments can be helpful for future business purposes for creating any content. You can get some mass people inside and what they want. To export Instagram comments to Excel, we have found one method. We’ll show step-by-step procedures to export Instagram comments to Excel.
Step 1: Copying Instagram Post Link
Our first step is to copy the post link. When you are on your Instagram, you need to select the post from where you want to export comments to Excel. Follow the steps carefully.
- First, open your Instagram.
- From the photo section, select any photo from where you want to export Instagram comments to Excel.
- When you are in that photo section, you’ll some status regarding this pic and some comments from other people about this photo.
- Next, select the Options menu. See the screenshot.
- You’ll get several options from there.
- Then, select the Copy Link option. It will copy the link to the clipboard.
Step 2: Pasting Instagram Post Link into ExportComments App to Export Comments
Our next step is to paste it into the ExportComments app. In Google, you may find some free apps, from there, you can easily export comments. Follow the steps carefully.
- First, open Google and search Export Instagram Comments.
- Next, click Export Instagram Comments: ExportGram or go directly to https://exportgram.net.
- Then, go inside this link.
- You’ll get an interface where you can paste your copied link.
- Paste the link in there.
- Finally, click on Continue. It will basically upload the link to that website.
- Then, click on Export.
- It can take some time to export it.
Read More: How to Extract Comments in Excel
Step 3: Downloading the Export File and Opening It in Excel
Our last step is to download the export file and open it in Excel.
- When you export the link to that website, you’ll get a link to download.
- Next, click on the CSV file link.
- After clicking on the download link, your Excel file will be ready.
- Now, open that CSV file to check whether you get all the comments.
Download Practice Workbook
Download the CSV file with Comments.
We have shown all the step-by-step procedures for exporting Instagram comments. Some people need to take public opinions for their business or other needs. They will find it really helpful. All the steps are pretty easy to understand and easy to digest. I hope you find this article really useful to solve your purpose. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comment section.