If you are searching for the solution or some special tricks to add legal paper size in Excel then you have landed in the right place. There is a quick way to add this in Excel. This article will show you each and every step with proper illustrations so you can easily apply them for your purpose. Let’s get into the main part of the article.
How to Add Legal Paper Size in Excel
Now, I will show you the quickest and easiest method to add legal paper size in Excel on Windows operating system. You will find detailed explanations of methods and formulas here. I have used Microsoft 365 version here. But you can use any other versions as of your availability. If any methods don’t work in your version then leave us a comment.
- Open a workbook in Excel. And go to the Page Layout
- Then, click on the Size option.
- Here, you will find the Legal page size and Select it to apply for the page layout.
What to Do If Legal Paper Size Is Not Listed in Excel?
Sometimes, you may not find any page size options named legal in the menu. It can be because of outdated or corrupted printer drivers. If you face this you can try these steps-
- Go to the windows search option and type “Printers & Scanners” and select from the best match.
- Now, you will see the available printers connected or used on your computer. Then, select the one which you use.
- Now, go to the printing preference option and check whether all paper sizes are listed or not.
- If you don’t find the legal paper size listed here then, you have to update the printer driver. After updating, recheck the paper sizes listed.
- If you still face the same problem then inform us in the comment box.
In this article, you have found a way to add legal paper size in Excel and what to do when you don’t find it listed in the list. I hope you found this article helpful. You can visit our website ExcelDemy to learn more Excel-related content. Please, drop comments, suggestions, or queries if you have any in the comment section below.
- How to Fit to Page in Excel (3 Easy Ways)
- Fit Excel Sheet on One Page in Word (3 Simple Ways)
- How to Stretch Excel Spreadsheet to Full Page Print (5 Easy Ways)
- Fit All Columns on One Page in Excel (5 Easy Methods)
- Why Is My Excel Sheet Printing So Small (Reasons and Solutions)
- Excel Fit to Page Scale/Preview Looks Small (5 Suitable Solutions)
- How to Adjust Page Size for Printing in Excel (6 Quick Tricks)