Style Comma is an essential element of Excel. It helps us to display our dataset with a good outlook so that it can be easily understandable to the users. Yet, sometimes this Style Comma is not found in the Excel ribbon. In this article, we will show you all the possible solutions to solve the issue of the Style Comma not found in Excel. If you are also curious about it, follow us.
What Causes Style Comma to Disappear from Excel?
The Style Comma is located in the Number group, which is accessible via the Excel ribbon’s Home tab. When some data was imported from a foreign file, this Style Comma occasionally vanished from its position. Typically, this imported file type is a .txt or .CSV. Most frequently, issues like these arise with very old versions of Excel, such as Excel 1997, 2002, 2003, etc. However, these issues don’t exist with the upgraded version of Excel. There may be an issue if you somehow deleted that from the ribbon in Excel’s previous versions.
2 Possible Solutions If Style Comma Is Not Found in Excel
Here, we are going to show two possible solutions to fix the issue Style Comma is not found in Excel.
All the operations of this article are accomplished by using the Microsoft Office 365 application.
Solution 1: Use Merge Styles Command
In the first solution, we are going to use the Merge Styles command from the Styles group from the Home tab. The solution process is given below:
- First of all, open a new workbook.
- Now, in the Home tab, click on the drop-down arrow of the Cell Style > Merge Styles option from the Styles group.
- As a result, a small dialog box called Merge Styles will appear.
- Then, choose the newly opened workbook. Here, we chose the Book1 workbook.
- Finally, click OK.
- You will see the style of both workbooks will merge, and the Style Comma will be available in its position.
Thus, we can say that our formula works successfully, and we are able to fix the problem Style Comma is not found in Excel.
Solution 2: Re-Install Updated Version of Excel
Reinstalling Microsoft Excel is the only option left if the prior solution method doesn’t work. The majority of the time, problems of this kind are shown for earlier versions of Excel, such as Excel 97, Excel 02, Excel 03, etc. Reinstall Microsoft Excel in an updated version. The most recent versions of Excel are 2019, 2020, etc. For the most recent version of Excel, you may also install the newest version of Office 365.
That’s the end of this article. I hope that this article will be helpful for you and you will be able to fix the issue, the Style Comma is not found in Excel. Here, we demonstrate the possible solutions to this problem. If you know a better solution to the issue, feel free to share that with us.
Please share any further queries or recommendations with us in the comments section below if you have any other questions or suggestions. Don’t forget to check our website, ExcelDemy, for several Excel-related problems and solutions. Keep learning new methods and keep growing!
- How to Change Semicolon to Comma in Excel (6 Effective Ways)
- Put Comma After 5 Digits in Excel (5 Methods)
- How to Add Comma in Excel to Concatenate Cells (5 Easy Ways)
- Put Comma After 2 Digits in Excel (9 Quick Methods)
- How to Insert Comma Between Words in Excel (4 Simple Methods)
- Put Comma after 3 Digits in Excel (7 Useful Methods)
- How to Put Comma in Numbers in Excel (7 Easy Ways)