The templates created by ExcelDemy.com are considered copyrighted works under the general copyright laws and are the property of SOFTEKO (parent company of ExcelDemy.com). The items listed below are additional points to help clarify how you may use this template.
This license agreement applies only to those templates which specifically refer to this agreement. By downloading and/or using the template, you agree to abide by the following terms:
You may download the template (the “Software”), make archival copies, and customize the template only for your personal use or use within your company or organization and not for resale or public sharing.
The template and any file, document, or other work including or derived from the template may NOT be sold, distributed, published to an online gallery, hosted on a website, or placed on any server in a way that makes it available to the general public.
Limited Private Sharing
Provided that you abide by the above terms, you may share your edited version of the template *privately* with those specific people within your immediate family, household, team, or company who **require** access to it.
* “Privately” means only accessible to those few people who you expressively give permission to view or edit the file. It is your responsibility to ensure that adequate security measures are used so that your work is not available to the public.
** Examples of acceptable private sharing with people who “require access” may include:
- sharing a budget with a spouse or roommate
- sharing a project schedule with your project team
- sharing a timesheet with your employee or manager
- sharing a team roster with the families of the players on a sports team
- sharing the site-license version of the Spreadsheet Tips Workbook with others in your organization
You are not permitted to share the template or a modified version of the template with Facebook friends, an email list, Google+ Circles, or other social network or document sharing service that includes people who are not within your “immediate family, household, team, or company” and/or do not require access to it.
Other Allowed Uses
There are a few cases where publicly sharing a screenshot or a printout (in hard copy, PDF, or image format) may be permitted. These include (and are limited to):
- sending an invoice to a client or a purchase order to a vendor
- sharing a meeting agenda or event schedule with people who will be attending
- sending a guest list to the person in charge of sending invitations
- including a screenshot of a project schedule or timeline in a public report, poster, or book
- sharing a PDF version of a school event calendar with teachers, parents, and students
- sharing physical printed copies of a calendar, periodic table, checklist, or graph paper to share with your students
- including screenshot(s) in a blog post or book for the purpose of reviewing the template or explaining how you used it (with appropriate attribution)
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL SOFTEKO BE LIABLE TO YOU, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR ANY OTHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE (EVEN IF WE OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER OR DISTRIBUTOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES), OR ANY MISTAKES AND NEGLIGENCE IN DEVELOPING THIS SOFTWARE, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. THE ORGANIZATION, BUSINESS, OR PERSON USING THIS SOFTWARE BEARS ALL RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Created this page on 3rd July, 2018